Location: Stockholm or Greater London Area
We at Exertis Ztorm are a hard working and passionate team with high ambitions and goals. We believe the key to achieving them is to create a world class team made up of sharp, driven, team-players with a growth mindset who can be at the centre of our growth and innovation plans.
Using our state-of-the-art digital distribution service for both online and physical stores, we enable sales of top gaming and software brands, supplying over 9,000 titles to retailers and etailers, who deliver to end-users in over 220 countries around the world.
We’re now looking for an experienced Head of Commercial to drive our continuous sales growth and development.
About Exertis Ztorm
Our vision is to provide services for a one-stop-shop for digital distribution now and in the future with market leading content, technology, and media. We are trusted and relevant in the eco system of enabling convenient consumption of digital products and services in the world of gaming, entertainment, learning and software.
The Exertis Ztorm service is the distribution link between Game/Software publishers, retailers, and providers. The publishers we work with include EA, Ubisoft, Microsoft, SEGA, Bethesda, Rockstar, Adobe, to name a few. On the retailer side we have Humble Bundle, Newegg, CDON, Elkjöp, GAME and many more. Providers we integrate with include Origin, Uplay, Xbox, Symantec, etc.
About the role
Your primary responsibility as Head of Commercial is to drive performance and innovation through building and executing a strong commercial strategy.
We see Commercial as the primary lever in our 3-part strategy – commercial, customer success and platform services. Coupled with this, you play a senior leadership role to secure the long-term future of Exertis Ztorm from a people, strategy and cultural point of view.
Your key responsibilities
- Lead the Commercial team through coaching, support and development, on an individual and team level.
- Create and develop the Commercial strategy; identify new market and business opportunities and additional services to our partners to create value and differentiation.
- Drive strong partner relationships with key publishers to drive strategy and execution.
- Develop methodology and programmatic approach to manage ‘tail’ vendors to create uniqueness and breadth in the Exertis Ztorm offering.
- Play a leadership role to drive a culture of having fun and high performance.
As Head of Commercial, you are part of the management team and report directly to our Managing Director William van Kerkvoorde.
Your key skills and experience
- Strong experience and network from gaming and publisher industry.
- Strong experience in team responsibility; managing, supporting and developing team members.
- Strong experience in budget responsibility.
- Strong eco-system business development skills in a global environment.
- Strong experience in developing and improving processes.
- Hands-on and analytical.
- Fluent in English, written and verbal.
- Preferably fluent in Swedish, written and verbal.
- Expert skills in Microsoft Office and Qlikview or other BI tool.
We collaborate with our recruitment partner UrbanUrban is this process. Please contact Lina Martinsson (email@example.com) if you have any questions. Please note that you can only apply through our career page, not through email.
We look forward to hearing from you!