Location: Stockholm or Greater London Area
Are you a sales professional with skills in growing international accounts and developing partnerships? Are you also interested in games and enjoy working in a fast paced environment? Great! We’re looking for a Partner Development Manager to join our Commercial team.
We at Exertis Ztorm are a hard working and passionate team with high ambitions and goals. Using our state-of-the-art digital distribution service for both online and physical stores, we enable sales of top gaming and software brands, supplying over 9,000 titles to retailers and etailers, who deliver to end-users in over 220 countries around the world.
About Exertis Ztorm
Our vision is to provide services as a one-stop-shop for digital distribution with market leading content, technology, and media. We are trusted and relevant in the ecosystem of enabling convenient consumption of digital products and services in the world of gaming, entertainment, learning and software.
The Exertis Ztorm service is the distribution link between Game/Software publishers, retailers, and providers. The publishers we work with include EA, Ubisoft, Microsoft, SEGA, Bethesda, Rockstar, Adobe, to name a few. On the retailer side we have Humble Bundle, Newegg, CDON, Elkjöp, GAME and many more. Providers we integrate with include Origin, Uplay, Xbox, Symantec, etc.
About the role
As Partner Development Manager you will manage some of our key partnerships, including both retailers/etailers and publishers globally. You are expected to develop a complete understanding of the accounts managed in order to drive the day-to-day business, find synergies and grow each account as you are responsible for all commercial and sales related activities. You will work closely with each partner to establish KPIs and priorities as well as execute on account strategies.
You report to the Head of Commercial.
As Partner Development Manager you will
- Be the main representative for some of our key partnerships consisting of game publishers and retailers/etailers.
- Drive sales, achieve GP targets and other KPIs.
- Build strong relationships with the partners managed.
- Establish and execute on account strategies.
- Advise both publishers and retailers on digital distribution best practice and deliver insights.
- Develop and improve our routines, standards, and processes, including Hub.
- Travel overseas to visit key partners and attend industry events.
Your skills and experience include
- Experience from the games industry or digital consumer products, either from the publisher or retailer/etailer perspective, is highly desirable.
- A few years of experience in a similar sales role (e.g. account management).
- Ability to manage and develop international accounts and partnerships.
- Ability to work both operationally and strategically.
- Fluency in English, written and verbal.
- Willingness to continuously learn and improve.
- Ability to prioritise and get things done.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and general computer skills.
As a person you are social and an excellent collaborator. You have a positive can-do attitude with a willingness to learn as well as the ability to navigate and prioritise in a fast paced work environment.
Tell us a bit about yourself and why you see Exertis Ztorm as your future workplace. Please attach your resume or Linkedin profile.
Our recruitment partner UrbanUrban manages this recruitment and will handle all applications. If you have any questions, please contact Helena Melin (email@example.com) or Lina Martinsson (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please note that you can only apply through the link, not through email.
Working at Exertis Ztorm
Our employees are our best assets. We want you to thrive and to have the best conditions possible to succeed in your work. Whether you require flexitime or want to develop your skills through a course, we always try to make it happen. As an employer, we are committed to creating a diverse environment with equal opportunities and a supportive culture. Read more on our career page.