Passionate about promotions, numbers and the games industry? We are looking for a Promotions & Insights Manager who will oversee and manage all promotions and campaigns for our publisher and retailer/e-tailer partners.
As a Promotions & Insights Manager at Exertis Ztorm you will also have the mix of working hands-on with partners and collecting insights for long-term strategies. Sounds like you? Join our Commercial team.
Location: HQ, Stockholm.
About Exertis Ztorm
Exertis Ztorm is a leading digital games distributor, providing a digital distribution solution to video game publishers and retailers worldwide.
Our vision is to provide a one-stop-shop for digital distribution, and we want to surround ourselves with driven, collaborative people with a growth mindset who can contribute to our continuous development and innovation. We work alongside some of the best content in video games, such as Microsoft XBOX, SEGA, Rockstar Games, 2K, Capcom and many, many more.
About the role
You will be responsible for managing the entire promotional process from planning, executing, and reviewing post activity as well as ensuring alignment between strategy and promotional activities. You are the main point of contact to our external publisher and retailer partners and collaborate closely with the wider commercial team. In addition, you will provide analytical data and insights internally in order to improve future promotional campaigns.
You report to Head of Commercial.
As Promotions & Insights Manager you will
- Be responsible for all promotional planning and support.
- Plan and coordinate quarterly promotional plans aligned to industry and retail activities.
- Forecast and analyse sales performance and buying patterns as well as manage key stock.
- Provide key insights to the wider commercial team.
- Align promotional activities with strategy.
- Continuously improve our internal routines and guidelines to ensure high quality and efficiency.
- Collect all relevant material from publishers for each promotion and campaign.
- Work toward quarterly and yearly KPI’s and strategic sales targets.
Your skills and experience include
- A few years in a similar role, preferably within the games, retail/e-tail or B2C industry.
- Fluency in English, written and verbal.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills with the ability to recognise and communicate trends and relevant insights.
- Excellent communication skills, with both internal and external partners.
- Preferably a passion and interest in the games industry and general technology.
Above all, you have the desire and ability to continuously learn new things and deepen your knowledge.Your organisational skills enable you to navigate, prioritse and get things done in a fast-paced work environment.
Tell us a bit about yourself and why you see Exertis Ztorm as your future workplace. Please attach your resume or Linkedin profile. Our recruitment partner UrbanUrban manages all the applications. If you have any questions please contact Ida Garamvölgyi on 0704 385 325 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that you can only apply through the link, not through email.
Working at Exertis Ztorm
“We are in a unique position with a close knit team where everyone genuinely supports each other and are all engaged in the strategy. We all want to achieve things, work hard, and we also like to have fun. There is a lot of autonomy and everyone gets to be themselves. Now we are looking for another colleague to join our team.”
- Mike Bembridge, Head of Commercial